From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.6.0: sqlline.py Hangs From Remote Host
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 15:29:29 GMT
Just had a thought:  Could it be that my Mac Java version is too new?

Mac:
$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_60"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)

EMR node:
$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_71"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.71-b01, mixed mode)

I may try a switching to 1.7 later and report back.