From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: blog describing new time-series data optimization
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 22:38:54 GMT
bq. Would be cool to see if we could roll in some of the stuff talked about
at the last meetup too :)

+1. We're always open for patches, :-) though many of those changes would
be rolled in at the HBase level, I believe (assuming we're talking about
Vladimir's preso[1]). However, the auto-rollup stuff could be done through
materialized views in Calcite. Would be great if once our Phoenix/Calcite
integration is complete, if we could leverage Apache Kylin (which also uses
Calcite) to get that capability.

[1] http://files.meetup.com/1350427/TimeSeriesHBase.pptx