From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunc () on date questions
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:03:15 GMT
Thanks for filing the JIRA, Noam. I can see the value in having these.
FWIW, the reason we didn't implement these with the others is because they
require using a calendar object, but since we're using Joda time now,
perhaps this isn't such a big deal.

Another option would be for you to write a UDF[1].

    James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/udf.html