From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos and bulkload
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:59:15 GMT
Hi Sanooj,

I believe that this is related to the issue described in PHOENIX-976
[1]. In that case, it's not strictly related to Kerberos, but instead
to file permissions (could it be that your dev environment also
doesn't have file permissions turned on?)

If you look at the comments on that jira ticket, there are a couple of
things that you could try doing to resolve this (running the import
job as the hbase user, or using custom file permissions, or using an
alternate incremental load coprocessor).

- Gabriel

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-976