From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Announcing phoenix-for-cloudera 4.6.0
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:10:51 GMT
Today I pushed a new branch '4.6-HBase-1.0-cdh5' and the tag
'v4.6.0-cdh5.4.5' (58fcfa6) to
https://github.com/chiastic-security/phoenix-for-cloudera. This is the
Phoenix 4.6.0 release, modified to build against CDH 5.4.5 and possibly
(but not tested) subsequent CDH releases.

If you want release tarballs I built from this, get them here:

Binaries

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.asc
 (signature)

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.md5
(MD5 sum)

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.sha
 (SHA-1 sum)

Source

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.asc
 (signature)

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.md5
(MD5 sum)

http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.sha
 (SHA1-sum)

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

‚ÄčThe source and these binaries incorporate changes from the Cloudera Labs
fork of Phoenix (https://github.com/cloudera-labs/phoenix), licensed under
the ASL v2, Neither the source or binary artifacts are in any way
"official" or supported by the Apache Phoenix project. The source and
artifacts are provided by me in a personal capacity for the convenience of
would-be Phoenix users that also use CDH. Please don't contact the Apache
Phoenix project for any issues regarding this source and these binaries.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)