From Kevin Verhoeven <Kevin.Verhoe...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: Announcing phoenix-for-cloudera 4.6.0
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:16:08 GMT
Fantastic! Thank you!

Kevin

From: James Heather [mailto:james.heather@mendeley.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:13 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Announcing phoenix-for-cloudera 4.6.0

Bravo, Sir!

Thanks for doing that.
On 03/11/15 17:10, Andrew Purtell wrote:
Today I pushed a new branch '4.6-HBase-1.0-cdh5' and the tag 'v4.6.0-cdh5.4.5' (58fcfa6) to
https://github.com/chiastic-security/phoenix-for-cloudera. This is the Phoenix 4.6.0 release,
modified to build against CDH 5.4.5 and possibly (but not tested) subsequent CDH releases.

If you want release tarballs I built from this, get them here:

Binaries
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.asc  (signature)
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.md5 (MD5 sum)
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz.sha  (SHA-1 sum)

Source
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.asc  (signature)
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.md5 (MD5 sum)
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz.sha  (SHA1-sum)

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

‚ÄčThe source and these binaries incorporate changes from the Cloudera Labs fork of Phoenix
(https://github.com/cloudera-labs/phoenix), licensed under the ASL v2, Neither the source
or binary artifacts are in any way "official" or supported by the Apache Phoenix project.
The source and artifacts are provided by me in a personal capacity for the convenience of
would-be Phoenix users that also use CDH. Please don't contact the Apache Phoenix project
for any issues regarding this source and these binaries.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy