From Michael McAllister <mmcallis...@homeaway.com>
Subject Phoenix and HBase HA
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:32:44 GMT
Hi

Am I correct in my reading that if we enable HA on a Hbase table Phoenix is using, and we
are on HBase 0.98, that Phoenix will no longer be able to read from it? This question is partially
based on the following:-

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/PHOENIX-1683

... however I was thinking that HA was enabled on HBase tables simply by setting region replication
to 2 or 3?

Michael McAllister
Staff Data Warehouse Engineer | Decision Systems
mmcallister@HomeAway.com<mailto:mmcallister@HomeAway.com> | C: 512.423.7447 | skype:
michael.mcallister.ha<mailto:zimmkate@hotmail.com> | webex: https://h.a/mikewebex
This electronic communication (including any attachment) is confidential.  If you are not
an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication
and any attachment.