From Sumanta Gh <sumanta...@tcs.com>
Subject Drop in throughput
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:00:42 GMT
Hi,
I was experimenting the reasons why there is significant drop in through-put when I give mixed
workload of 70% Upsert + 30% Selects over 100% Upserts or 100% Selects.

While doing that I find that the following line is getting printed every time in my log :-

"Re-resolved stale table MY_TABLE with seqNum 0 at timestamp 1443618964162 with 22 columns:
[...]"

Can it be avoided for each SQL query.

regards,
Sumanta