From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Column level security in phoenix hbase
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 01:16:50 GMT
Depending on what you need this is something we've talked about implementing but haven't done
so yet.

The subject line of your mail says column level security but in the body of your mail you
mention cell level security instead. Which do you mean? Or both? They are distinct mechanisms.
It would be easier to support column level security than cell level security.

> On Oct 8, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Hafiz Mujadid <hafizmujadid00@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all!
>
> How can we use cell level security feature of hbase using apache phoenix. I am using
phoenix to interact with hbase and want to perform ACLs on hbase data. How can i achieve this?