From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When will be the stats based join selector be implemented?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:19:25 GMT
Hi Li,

We are moving towards integrating with Calcite as our stats based
optimization now. You can checkout our calcite
<https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/calcite>
branch and play with it if you are interested. It's still under
development, but you can already see some amazing optimization examples in
our test file CalciteIT.java. You can also go
http://www.slideshare.net/HBaseCon/ecosystem-session-2-49044349 for more
information.

Thanks,
Maryann