From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When will be the stats based join selector be implemented?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:49:08 GMT
Hi Li,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this calcite branch is now depending on
Apache Calcite's master branch instead of any of its releases. So you need
to checkout Calcite (git://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite.git) first
and run `mvn install` for that project before going back to the Phoenix
project and run mvn commands.