From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResultSet size
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:46:39 GMT
So HBase (and by extension, Phoenix) does not do true "streaming" of rows -
rows are copied into memory from the HFiles and then eventually copied
en-mass onto the wire. On the client they are pulled off in chunks and
paged through by the client scanner. You can control the batch size (amount
of rows in each 'page') via the usual HBase client configurations