From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using CURRENT_TIME()
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:30:34 GMT
The CURRENT_TIME() function is evaluated once per statement execution. The
timestamp used is the current time on the region server hosting the
SYSTEM.CATALOG table. So for batched UPSERT VALUES calls, you'd have
different values for different rows based on when the statement was
executed.

Thanks,
James