From Li Gao <g...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: When will be the stats based join selector be implemented?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:43:51 GMT
Hi Maryann,

This looks great. Thanks for pointing me to the right branch!  For some
reason I am getting the following errors when I do mvn package

[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.calcite:calcite-avatica:jar:1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT is
missing, no dependency information available

[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.calcite:calcite-core:jar:1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT is missing,
no dependency information available

[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.calcite:calcite-core:jar:tests:1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT is
missing, no dependency information available

[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.calcite:calcite-linq4j:jar:1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT is missing,
no dependency information available

Where can I find these dependencies?

Thanks,

Li