From Kevin Verhoeven <Kevin.Verhoe...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: setting up community repo of Phoenix for CDH5?
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:55:52 GMT
JM,

If possible, I’d also like to try your 4.5.2 Parcel. Any luck with Cloudera? This would
be very useful if made available. Thanks for your time!

Kevin

From: James Heather [mailto:james.heather@mendeley.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:22 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting up community repo of Phoenix for CDH5?

Hi JM,

Is there a way of getting hold of the parcel you built? I'm keen to try it!

Best wishes,

James
On 21/09/15 14:00, Jean-Marc Spaggiari wrote:
Hi James,
I have been able to build a parcel and installed it on my own cluster. Build it with 4.5.2
that Andrew modified. I'm in touch with Cloudera to see what's the next steps. I will let
you know very shortly...
JM

@JM how did you get on with the parcel building?

Has anyone managed to get 4.5 working on CDH5 now? I was going to stick with 4.3 on our cluster
until we had a parcel, but I'm now needing to use pherf, and that doesn't seem to exist in
4.3.

James