From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject replace CsvToKeyValueMapper with my implementation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:22:52 GMT
Hi,

We have private logic to be executed when parsing each line before it is uploaded to phoenix.
I saw the following in the code of the CsvBulkLoadTool
// Allow overriding the job jar setting by using a -D system property at startup
if (job.getJar() == null)
 {
                                job.setJarByClass(CsvToKeyValueMapper.class);
                 }

Assuming I have the implementation for MyKeyValueMapper how can I make sure it will be loaded
instead of standard one ?

Also in CsvToKeyValueMapper class there are some private members like

*         private PhoenixConnection conn;

*         private byte[] tableName;

can you add option to access these member or make them protected so we will be able to use
them in the class we create that extends CsvToKeyValueMapper and not to duplicate them and
the code that init them

we are using  phoenix 4.5.2 over CDH

thanks
Noam

Noam Bulvik
R&D Manager

TEOCO CORPORATION
c: +972 54 5507984
p: +972 3 9269145
Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com<mailto:Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com>
www.teoco.com<http://www.teoco.com/>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.