From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles: Trying to load hfile... hang till we set permission on the tmp file
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:06:12 GMT
Hi,
We are running CSV bulk loader on phoenix 4.5 with CDH 5.4 and it works fine but with one
problem. The loading task is hang on mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles: Trying to load hfile
.. until we give the directory holding the hfile (under /tmp of the HDFS) write permissions.

We set umask to be 000 but it does not work.

Any idea how it should be fixed

thanks

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.