From "Riesland, Zack" <Zack.Riesl...@sensus.com>
Subject RE: Help With CSVBulkLoadTool
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:18:04 GMT
Thanks Gabriel,

From what I can see in the logs, it happens consistently on most if not all tables that we
import to.

However,  it does not appear to actually prevent the data from getting to the table.

When I first raised this question, I noticed missing data and saw the error, but I have since
found another error (bad data of the wrong type) that I think was the root cause of my job
actually failing.

I certainly never noticed this before, though.

The main things that we have changed since these scripts worked cleanly were upgrading our
stack and adding new region servers.

Does that help at all?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Reid [mailto:gabriel.reid@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 1:19 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help With CSVBulkLoadTool

Hi Zack,

I can't give you any information about compatibility of a given Phoenix version with a given
version of HDP (because I don't know).

However, could you give a bit more info on what you're seeing? Are all import jobs failing
with this error for a given set of tables? Or is this a random failure that can happen on
any table?

This error looks to me like it would be some kind of configuration issue with your cluster(s),
but if that's the case then I would expect that you'd be getting the same error every time.

- Gabriel