From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject JM's 4.5.2 parcel for CDH5
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:34:59 GMT
I can get CDH5 to download the new parcel that JM provided. When I try
to deactivate the old (Cloudera Labs) parcel, though, I get this rather
minimalistic error message.

I thought it might be that it was still in use, so I stopped HBase and
ZooKeeper, and now it reports that no nodes are using the old parcel.
But I still get the same error when I try to deactivate.

This is the same error that I get if I try to distribute the new parcel
to the nodes (which I'd hoped to be able to do before deactivating the
old one, to minimise downtime).

Any clues?

James