Thanks for filing these issues. I believe these failures occur on Java 8, but not on 7. Not sure why, though.

   James

On Monday, September 14, 2015, James Heather <james.heather@mendeley.com> wrote:
Reported as

James

On 14/09/15 11:56, James Heather wrote:
Table "b" should get evicted first, which creates enough space for "d". But in fact "c" gets evicted first, and then "b" needs to be evicted as well to make enough room.

I don't know if there's a race condition in here somewhere. It's odd that no one has picked up on a failing test before, so I'm wondering whether it succeeds in some environments. But it fails for me on both Ubuntu and Fedora (both with 64-bit Java 8).