From Alberto Gonzalez Mesas <agme...@hotmail.com>
Subject Insert time or date on hbase from phoenix
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:53:28 GMT

I can't put cells with timestamp into hbase. If put a timestamp "10/10/2015 22:34:21" in hbase
and i create a view in phoenix, phoenix not recognized the data.

┬┐Why?

EJ.

++ Create and put data into hbase:

Hbase> create 'table1', 'c'
Hbase> put 'table1', 'row1', 'c:timestamp', '23/09/2015 14:11:05'

++ Create and query data from phoenix:

CREATE VIEW "table1" (
    rowkey VARCHAR NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "c"."timestamp" TIMESTAMP