From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix map reduce
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 19:18:48 GMT
copytable will start a MR job and will do the copy in parallele, which is
good. But it's still going to do a lot of puts on the destination cluster
which will trigger flushs and compactions. If it's easy for you to send
your csv file there I think it will be more efficient, even if copyTbale
can solve your issue.

JM