From Asher Devuyst <ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhoenixMapReduceUtil multiple tables
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:10:23 GMT
Would be great to support both reading from multiple tables as the ticket
states as well as writing out to multiple tables.  When writing to HBase
directly this is supported via the MultiTableOutputFormat class.  This
could be used as inspiration for Phoenix's implementation.

--Asher

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Ns G <nsgnsg84@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
>
> Raised Phoenix-2266 JIRA for the same.
>
> Thanks,
> Durga Prasad
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Ravi Kiran <maghamravikiran@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Durga,
>>    Please file a JIRA. With the current api in hand, it is difficult to
>> read from multiple tables .
>> Regards
>> Ravi
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Ns G <nsgnsg84@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi There,
>>>
>>> Can any one provide an answer?
>>> Can I use PhoenixMapReduceUtil to read two different tables in a single
>>> mapreduce program (in mapper)
>>>
>>> Thanks,

PhoenixMapReduceUtil