From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@interset.com>
Subject Re: Get values that caused the exception
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:50:33 GMT
Hi Yiannis,

Are you able to post your full stack trace? It might be helpful.

I recall one similar incident where Phoenix was doing some casting to
BigDecimal, so as a workaround I ran a foreach() on my RDD and attempted
the same cast call, and lo and behold I had a NaN record in there.

Josh

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Yiannis Gkoufas <johngouf85@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> thanks for your reply.
> The reason that I cannot follow your suggestion is that I am already
> casting the value in Double in a previous point in my code:
>
> var value = PDouble.INSTANCE.getCodec.decodeDouble(cell.getValueArray, cell.getValueOffset,
SortOrder.getDefault)