From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@interset.com>
Subject Re: Get values that caused the exception
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 11:53:23 GMT
Hi Yiannis,

I've found the best solution to this is generally just to add logging
around that area. For example, you could add a try (or Scala Try<>) and
check if an exception has been thrown, then log it somewhere.

As a wild guess, if you're dealing with a Double datatype and getting
NumberFormatException, is it possible one of your values is a NaN?

Josh