From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up community repo of Phoenix for CDH5?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:45:11 GMT
I pushed updates to branch 4.5-HBase-1.0-cdh5 and the tag v4.5.2-cdh5.4.5
(1fcb5cf). This is the pending Phoenix 4.5.2 release, currently at RC1,
likely to pass, that will build against CDH 5.4.5. If you want release
tarballs I built from this, get them here:
    Binary:
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.5.2-cdh5.4.5-bin.tar.gz
    Source:
http://apurtell.s3.amazonaws.com/phoenix/phoenix-4.5.2-cdh5.4.5-src.tar.gz

​The source and these binaries incorporate changes from the Cloudera Labs
fork of Phoenix (https://github.com/cloudera-labs/phoenix), licensed under
the ASL v2, Neither the source or binary artifacts are in any way
"official" or supported by the Apache Phoenix project. The source and
artifacts are provided by me in a personal capacity for the convenience of
would-be Phoenix users that also use CDH 5.4(.5). Please don't contact the
Apache Phoenix project for any issues regarding this source and these
binaries.
​