From Michael McAllister <mmcallis...@homeaway.com>
Subject Re: sqlline error while creating table
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:26:24 GMT
I think you need a comma between your column definition and your constraint definition.

On Sep 1, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Serega Sheypak <serega.sheypak@gmail.com<mailto:serega.sheypak@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi, I wrote itegration test that uses HBasetesting utility and phoenix. Test creates table
and inserts data. It works fine.
I'm trying to run

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS cross_id_attributes
(
   crossId        VARCHAR   NOT NULL
   CONSTRAINT cross_id_reference_pk  PRIMARY KEY (crossId)
)SALT_BUCKETS=30, DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='SNAPPY',VERSIONS=1, TTL=691200;

agains production cluster using sqlline and it hungs. When I try to abort it, I see some exception
in console:

Exception in thread "SIGINT handler" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException

               at sqlline.SunSignalHandler.handle(SunSignalHandler.java:43)

  at sun.misc.Signal$1.run(Signal.java:212)

                                                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

      Caused by: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException

What it could be, what do I do wrong?