From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:24:39 GMT
I also have two failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT:

Failed tests:
   DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but
   DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but

Full output of test attached. You'll see there are a couple of
TableInfoMissingExceptions in there, which might be related.

It is possible that they're related to the previous unit test issue I
reported; I don't know.

It's tricky to set up a CDH5-compatible build until I have a vanilla
build that passes.

James