From "Thomas D'Silva" <tdsi...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Issue while joining data using pheonix
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:12:21 GMT
There isn't a way to apply this config using sqlline. It is a server
side config and should be added to the hbases-site.xml on each region
server.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Nipur Patodi <npatodi@brocade.com> wrote:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> I made those changes in hbase-site.xml on each region server. I have crosschecked and
looks like this file is in class path of sqlline.py. But still looks like updated config are
not picked. Is there any way to apply these  config ( by cmdline if possible) in phoenix sqlline?

> Thanks,
>
> _Nipur

size is (104857664 bytes ~ 0.1GB) not 1GB.