From Naor David <tro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring phoenix.query.dateFormatTimeZone
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:54:53 GMT
I'm upserting timestamps by setting a java.sql.TimeStamp object to it's
proper index in my PreparedStatement object, so it,s something like this:
ps.setObject(1,ts);
By doing so I am not using the TO_DATE Phoenix function, nor am I parsing
the time samp as a String, so I think that setting the parameter at
hbase-site.xml wouldn't help..

For example, if I insert the timestamp corresponding to 1-1-2015 10:00:00,
the inserted timestamp column would be 1-1-2015 07:00:00 and so on.
FYI, I use the DateTimeFormatter class for converting the date (which comes
with GMT+3 suffix) to a TimeStamp object as above for inserting the date as
a TimeStamp.

- David
בתאריך 14 באוג׳ 2015 16:31,‏ "Gabriel Reid" <gabriel.reid@gmail.com> כתב: