From Ns G <nsgns...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.4+ on CDH
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 23:26:47 GMT
Hi Buntudev,

As per my knowledge there is no planned release for phoenix 4.4 version or
above. As you might be aware already, phoenix is in cloudera labs so there
is a limited support.

But, what I can suggest is with minimal changes to the phoenix code you
will be able to build & deploy phoenix on CDH 5.4.x version.

I didn't try phoenix query server but I was able to generate all server and
client jars and deploy on CDH 5.4. And use it successfully.

Pls let me know if u need further info.

Thanks,
Satya