From Ns G <nsgns...@gmail.com>
Subject REG: Using Sequences in Phoenix Data Frame
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:02:31 GMT
Hi All,

I hope that someone will reply to this email as all my previous emails have
been unanswered.

I have 10-20 Million records in file and I want to insert it through
Phoenix-Spark.
The table primary id is generated by a sequence. So, every time an upsert
is done, the sequence Id gets generated.

Now I want to implement this in Spark and more precisely using data frames.
Since RDDs are immutables, How can I add sequence to the rows in dataframe?

Thanks for any help or direction or suggestion.

Satya