From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hbase-site.xml on vanilla vs cloudera labs
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:57:03 GMT
James,

The cloudera labs version is essentially Phoenix 4.3 with some CDH
compatiblity fixes, so you should be able to try out the settings.

If you have further cdh/cloudera labs specific questions, please feel free
to ask at the cloudera lists[1]

Thanks,
Jon

[1] https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Cloudera-Labs/bd-p/ClouderaLabs