From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Table salting
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:36:00 GMT
Good idea, Ng. The UPSERT SELECT command doesn't use MR, it uses HBase
APIs. It'd be interesting to see which way is fastest between regular
Phoenix APIs vs our MR integration vs our Spark integration. Not 100% sure
if these integrations support UPSERT SELECT without some minor
modifications. Another option would be to use the CSV Bulk loader.

Thanks,
James