From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error thrown when trying to drop table
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 23:18:30 GMT
I think you'll need to resort to manually deleting from the SYSTEM.CATALOG
table. Something like the following:

DELETE FROM SYSTEM.CATALOG WHERE TENANT_ID IS NULL
AND TABLE_SCHEM = 'MYSCHEMA'
AND TABLE_NAME = 'MYTABLE';

You'll need to bounce your cluster to cause the server-side cache to be
cleared too.