From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to check index's status?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 05:03:03 GMT
It won't run in the background, but the client thread is not doing much.
You just need to make sure the timeouts are set high enough that it doesn't
timeout. Phoenix is consistently getting faster and more stable, so you're
always better off with the latest release. Same goes for HBase IMHO.

Thanks,
James