From Michael McAllister <mmcallis...@homeaway.com>
Subject Baseline test a query with no cache
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:18:39 GMT
Hi

I am trying to test the performance of a query, and I want to make sure I am not getting cached
results from a previous call. Is there anything to be done to clear any notional cache?

Michael McAllister
Staff Data Warehouse Engineer | Decision Systems
mmcallister@HomeAway.com<mailto:mmcallister@HomeAway.com> | C: 512.423.7447 | skype:
michael.mcallister.ha<mailto:zimmkate@hotmail.com> | webex: https://h.a/mikewebex

[cid:image002.png@01D080DC.77AD4930]
This electronic communication (including any attachment) is confidential.  If you are not
an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication
and any attachment.