From Michael McAllister <mmcallis...@homeaway.com>
Subject Re: Error thrown when trying to drop table
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:29:48 GMT
James

We’re on Phoenix 4.2 on HDP 2.2.6.

I’ve tried reproducing the problem and I can’t. My issue is specific to these two tables.
When I try recreating the exact same table I can drop it. I’m willing to do some digging
on these tables if it will help you, but in the end what I’d like to do is get them dropped.

Michael McAllister
Staff Data Warehouse Engineer | Decision Systems
mmcallister@HomeAway.com<mailto:mmcallister@HomeAway.com> | C: 512.423.7447 | skype:
michael.mcallister.ha<mailto:zimmkate@hotmail.com> | webex: https://h.a/mikewebex

[cid:image002.png@01D080DC.77AD4930]
This electronic communication (including any attachment) is confidential.  If you are not
an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication
and any attachment.

On Aug 24, 2015, at 10:48 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org<mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org>>