From Anchal Agrawal <anc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Mismatched output with 2 UDFs in a query
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:06:56 GMT
Hi all,
To reiterate, I've been getting mismatched output when I use two different UDFs on the pk
column in the same query statement. If two UDFs are in the SELECT clause, only the first one
is picked up. If there's a UDF in the WHERE clause, it's picked up instead of the UDF in the
SELECT clause. Details are at PHOENIX-2151.
Can anyone reproduce this issue? Rajeshbabu, I'd appreciate your input.
Thank you,Anchal