From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix exception with CDH 5.4.4
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:05:26 GMT
So how have you installed it? Using the packages? Or the parcels?

In CDH 5.4.4, HBase version is 1.0 but with some 1.1 features backported.
Therefore, some method signatures change and the Apache versions of Phoenix
do not work with it. You really need to take the version sur the labs.

> thanks Jean-Marc, but we don't use Cloudera manager
>
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:
>
>> Have you looked at those 2 links?
>>

>>    -
>>

>>    http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2015/05/apache-phoenix-joins-cloudera-labs/
>>    -
>>    http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/developers/home/cloudera-labs/apache-phoenix/install-apache-phoenix-cloudera-labs.pdf
>>
>> Seems more recent that the one you are looking at. I'm suspecting you are
>> using an old Phoenix Parcel...
>>

>> JMS

>>> cross-posting here

>>> at
>>> org.apache.phoenix.trace.util.Tracing$Frequency.<clinit>(Tracing.java:71)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.QueryServicesOptions.<clinit>(QueryServicesOptions.java:154)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.phoenix.query.QueryServicesImpl.<init>(QueryServicesImpl.java:36)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:112)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:145)
>>> at