From Alex Kamil <alex.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find hash cache for joinId
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 17:53:43 GMT
Maryann,

is this patch only for the client? as we saw the error in regionserver logs
and it seems that server side cache has expired

also by "start a new process doing the same query" do you mean start two
client instances and run the query from one then from the other client?

thanks
Alex

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Maryann Xue <maryann.xue@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question was actually if the problem appears on your cluster, will it
> go away if you just start a new process doing the same query? I do have a
> patch, but it only fixes the problem I assume here, and it might be
> something else.
>

> Thanks,
> Maryann
>
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> a patch would be great, we saw that this problem goes away in standalone
>> mode but reappears on the cluster
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> sure, sounds good

AS C JOIN
ON

org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException:
Could not find hash cache for joinId: ???Z