From Bahubali Jain <bahub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StaleRegionBoundaryCacheException
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:20:55 GMT
James,
I have faced this issue with views, I created a view with around 260
columns in it, wonder if this has anything to do with the issue.
I was able to access the data thru the view for few hours and then ran into
the staleregionboundarycache exception.
I observed this behavior twice.
Would this info suffice in the JIRA?

Thanks,