From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find hash cache for joinId
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 17:20:25 GMT
My question was actually if the problem appears on your cluster, will it go
away if you just start a new process doing the same query? I do have a
patch, but it only fixes the problem I assume here, and it might be
something else.

Thanks,
Maryann

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:

> a patch would be great, we saw that this problem goes away in standalone
> mode but reappears on the cluster
>
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> sure, sounds good
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Maryann Xue <maryann.xue@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alex,
>>>
>>> I suspect it's related to using cached region locations that might have
>>> been invalid. A simple way to verify this is try starting a new java
>>> process doing this query and see if the problem goes away.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Maryann

C JOIN

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Could not find hash cache for joinId: ???Z