From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find hash cache for joinId
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 02:56:37 GMT
Thanks a lot for the details, Alex! That might be a bug if it failed only
on cluster and increasing cache alive time didn't not help. Would you mind
testing it out for me if I provide a simple patch tomorrow?

Thanks,
Maryann

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:

> one more thing - the same query (via tenant connection) works in
> standalone mode but fails on a cluster.
> I've tried modifying phoenix.coprocessor.maxServerCacheTimeToLiveMs
> <https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html> from the default 30000(ms) to
> 300000 with no effect
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> also pls note that it only fails with tenant-specific connections
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Alex Kamil <alex.kamil@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Maryann,
>>>
>>> here is the query, I don't see warnings
>>> SELECT '\''||C.ROWKEY||'\'' AS RK, C.VS FROM  test.table1 AS C JOIN
>>> (SELECT DISTINCT B.ROWKEY, B.VS FROM test.table2 AS B) B ON
>>> (C.ROWKEY=B.ROWKEY AND C.VS=B.VS) LIMIT 2147483647;
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Alex

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Could not find hash cache for joinId: ???Z