From Lukáš Lalinský <lalin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix ODBC Connection
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:40:11 GMT
Even more adventurous option would be to write a native .NET client for the
query server. :)

My Python implementation could be used as a reference for that:

https://bitbucket.org/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb/src/master/phoenixdb/?at=master

There are some problems with the current query server in Phoenix 4.4, so
for any real use, you would need to compile Phoenix yourself with a more
recent version of Calcite.

Lukas