From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Perform Scan-like range query on VARBINARY key column
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:04:51 GMT
You can use a regular SQL query with comparison operators (=, <, <=, >, >=,
!=) against constants with your keys. Any type will be autocast to
VARBINARY and you can use PrepareStatement.setBytes(<colIndexOrString) for
bind variables that are arbitrary bytes for your key. The salting will
happen transparently, so  you don't have to do anything special.

Thanks,
James