From "Riesland, Zack" <Zack.Riesl...@sensus.com>
Subject Help w/ connection issue
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:08:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm attempting to use the CsvBulkLoader tool from a new edge node.

This edge node is not a data node or region server node on our cluster.

It is intended to be used for running scripts and interacting with the cluster nodes.

I manually installed all the phoenix files (I copied usr/hdp/2.2.0.0-2041/phoenix from another
server where everything works and created the sym links under /usr/hdp/current), but when
I try to run the command, I get an error that says:

WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection
and attempting reconnect
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnection(Native Method)
   at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1081)

Any help?

Thanks!