Hi Jaime,

In my case, the number of arguments passed to the custom function will be different in different scenarios. I think UDF is designed to take fixed number of arguments, i believe (also, I see number of arguments column in SYSTEM.FUNCTION table).

Another question - As we have the row (tuple) at this point of the code (evaluate method) with all the values in it, why can't we pass the expression list to the evaluate method from PhoenixResultSet(RowProjector->columnProjectors), so we could access any column we want from the tuple? Am i missing something?

Thanks,
Kathir