Hi All
I need some help about salt bucket

Q1
 Could I increase number of salt bucket because I plan to add more region server to hbase for improving performance. If it can't, what is your suggestion for planing salt bucket for handle system scale out.

Q2
 When I restart all server in hbase including Hmaster, Hbase will reassign all region to regionserver. Sometime it assign 50% of number region in one table (Use salt bucket) to single region server so it reduce system performance when I query or import data to that table. Could you have the way to let hbase to reassign region such as 1 region/table/regionserver if number of salt bucket match number of region server.

--
Thank you for your help.
Best Regards,

Thanaphol Prasitphaithoon