From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Date parsing error, or user error.
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 01:01:32 GMT
Heya,

Giving the RC a spin, and also investigating the impact of HBASE-13604, I'm
having a spot of trouble with bulk load. I'm executing CsvBulkLoadToolIT
manually. Seems like date string parsing is not working, but I may well be
doing something wrong.

Thanks.

$ cat /tmp/input1.csv
1,Name 1,1970/01/01
2,Name 2,1970/01/02

0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> select COLUMN_NAME,DATA_TYPE from SYSTEM.CATALOG
where TABLE_NAME='TABLE1';
+------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

+------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|                                          | null
   |
| ID                                       | 4
    |
| NAME                                     | 12
   |
| T                                        | 91

+------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
4 rows selected (0.027 seconds)

$ HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/tmp/hbase-1.0.1/lib/hbase-protocol-1.0.1.jar hadoop jar
phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-1.0-client.jar
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool --table TABLE1 --input
/tmp/input1.csv --zookeeper localhost:2181
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error on record,
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid format: "1970/01/01" is
malformed at "/01/01", record =[1, Name 1, 1970/01/01]
at
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvToKeyValueMapper$MapperUpsertListener.errorOnRecord(CsvToKeyValueMapper.java:277)
at
org.apache.phoenix.util.csv.CsvUpsertExecutor.execute(CsvUpsertExecutor.java:168)
at
org.apache.phoenix.util.csv.CsvUpsertExecutor.execute(CsvUpsertExecutor.java:136)
at
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvToKeyValueMapper.map(CsvToKeyValueMapper.java:160)
... 10 more